At Woodland Healthcare, we know that Open Enrollment can be a time of change, and at times very confusing. Woodland Healthcare is here to help make the transition as easy as possible.
What is Open Enrollment?
Open enrollment is the time each year when you are able to enroll in a new health plan or change from one plan to another through your health insurance at work. The choice you make determines your insurance coverage for the next year. Therefore, it’s important during open enrollment to choose a health plan that allows you to connect with the doctor and/or hospital you want.
Are you new to Woodland Healthcare?
We're here to make the transition as easy as possible.
- How do I select a Woodland Healthcare Primary Care Physician?
- How do I transfer my medical records to Woodland Healthcare?
- How do I schedule an appointment with my new Woodland Healthcare Primary Care Physician?
- What should I bring with me for my first visit?
- Woodland Healthcare locations and hours
- How do I set up a tour of Woodland Healthcare?
For answers to these questions, and more, please click here.