Woodland Heatlhcare's cardiology team specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the heart, blood vessels and circulatory system. To enhance the care our cardiologists provide, Woodland Healthcare has invested in state-of-the art cardiac diagnostic equipment and a new cardiac catheterization lab.
We offer a full spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, which include:
- Cardiac catheterization
- Peripheral artery disease diagnosis and intervention
- Permanent pacemaker and defibrillator implants
- Electrophysiology/arrhythmia service
- Echocardiograms and cardiac stress testing
- Woodland Women’s Cardiology Clinic
If you suffer from a heart attack or are recovering from heart surgery, cardiac rehabilitation begins while you are still at Woodland Memorial Hospital. The Center for Cardiac Wellness rehabilitation program continues after your release from the hospital, and is designed to help you achieve optimal physical and emotional health through personalized instruction.
Use our convenient online directory to help find a Woodland Healthcare doctor.