Seasonal Adult and Pediatric Flu Shot Clinics
2012 Seasonal Flu Vaccine
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Flu injection: $30.00*
*Fee paid at time of service if not covered by insurance
Woodland Evening Clinics 10/3/12 and 10/10/12 5:30p-8:00p. Check in will be at Desk 5.
Davis Evening Clinics 10/17/12 and 10/24/12 5:30p-8:00p.
Saturday Clinics for both Woodland and Davis:11/10/12 8:00a-12:00p.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment in Woodland or Davis, please call 530.668.2600
Protect yourself from the flu
The main way the influenza virus is thought to spread is from person to person through coughs and sneezes. The best way to prevent the spread of flu is to:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people
- Stay home if you are sick for 7 days after your symptoms begin or until you have been symptom-free for 24 hours, whichever is longer. This is to keep from infecting others and spreading the virus further
For more information about the Seasonal and H1N1 Flu, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Web site.
Local information is also available by calling the Yolo County Health Department at (530) 666-8645.