Living With Cancer is a support group for individuals who have or have had cancer, whether receiving treatment or not. Spouses, caregivers, family members and friends of people who have cancer are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Goals of the Living With Cancer support group are:
- To reach people as soon as possible after diagnosis
- To provide support, understanding and referrals to community resources
- To share feelings in a safe and confidential atmosphere
- To provide education about cancer and its myths
- To provide speakers, including physicians and other healthcare professionals to speak about cancer and other related topics
The Living With Cancer support group meets:
First, third and fifth Tuesday of every month, 7 – 8:30 p.m.
Woodland Memorial Hospital - Hospital Cafeteria
1325 Cottonwood Street
Facilitator: Sheila Murray, RN
Living With Cancer support group is FREE and is generously funded by the Woodland Healthcare Foundation.