Ophthalmologists and optometrists work together to diagnose and treat disorders of the eye. Services include eye exams, measuring vision and prescribing corrective lenses, diagnosing diseases of the eye including infections, tumors and cataracts.
Other services provided at Woodland Healthcare include:
- AcrySof® ReSTOR® vision restoration surgery
- Vision testing
- Optometry and contact lens services
- Optical Center with fashionable eye wear
- Blepharoplasty (upper and lower eyelid surgery)
- Botox® treatments for minimizing wrinkles
- Toric contact lenses
- Strabismus Surgery
- Temporal Artery Biopsy
- Corneal Transplants
- Surgeries for Glaucoma
- Lucentis® Injection
- Pediatic Exams
Use our convenient online directory to help find a Woodland Healthcare doctor.