Woodland Healthcare's General Surgery Department provides a wide range of surgical services for patients of all ages. Our team of surgeons includes specialists trained in thoracic and vascular surgery (heart, lungs, trachea and esophagus), colon and rectal surgery, orthopedic surgery, breast and endocrine surgery.
Their scope of work includes:
- Laparoscopy procedures including hernia repair; removal of gallbladders and appendix; procedures of the colon, lung and adrenal glands.
- Treatment of malignancies in the breast, thyroid, lung, stomach, colon/rectum, adrenal glands, lymph nodes and melanoma.
- Specialty procedures including venous ablation for varicose veins, Crohn's and ulcerative colitis, ileo-anal pouch, hemorrhoids, rectal ultrasound, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal workup and treatment.
- Vascular procedures including carotid artery, aortic aneurysm, dialysis access and peripheral bypass.
- Endoscopy procedures including stomach and esophagus, colonoscopy, brochoscopy and thoracoscopy.
Use our convenient online directory to help find a Woodland Healthcare doctor.